Student Poster Printing Using EdTech Funding
Large format color printing is available to students for course- or research-related projects at no cost through Print & Copy Services.
This free large format printing service is made possible through EdTech funds generated from educational technology fees paid by each student.
Funds are used on a first-come, first-serve basis and once depleted, a fee may need to be charged to the student or the school/college/department.
Printouts are limited to one printout per student per fiscal year and must be approved by a student’s class instructor or research advisor. The fiscal year runs from July 1st of one year through June 30th of the following year, for example 07/01/2019 – 06/30/2020
Maximum poster size allowed is 12 square feet.
Submission Request Deadline
A minimum of three University business days from submission of the file and request form is required on all large format poster printing projects (e.g., If a file is submitted at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, the poster will be ready for pick-up by 3 p.m. the following Monday).
Steps for EdTech-funded Poster Printing
- Download and complete the EdTech Request Form (New Form as of July 1, 2016)
The submitted form must have the class instructor’s or research advisor’s signature.
- Create poster using provided templates.
- If not using provided template, make sure your file adheres to file requirements.
- Submit Request Form via upload, fax (414-229-6912), or drop off at Mitchell B31 or USR 158. A signed request form must be submitted before your project will be printed.
- Upload your poster file to the Poster Printing File Dropbox.
- Pick up poster.
Staff will e-mail or call you when your poster is ready. Pick up completed poster at your choice of 2 locations:
-Mitchell Hall B-31 (on-campus)
–USR 158 (off-campus)
Hours are Monday–Friday between 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
There is no weekend service available.