NOTE: All Pathway Advising advisors are currently working remotely. Follow the steps below to make a phone appointment with your assigned advisor.
For current students, the easiest way to find a time that works well for both you and your advisor is to schedule online through Navigate.
- Click on the blue button at the top right corner of the page that says Schedule an Appointment
- Select Advising as the appointment type
- Select your service type (Academic Planning, Exploring a Major, etc.)
- Select your location as Pathway Advising
- Navigate will show appointment times with your advisor — note that your assigned advisor will be automatically selected
- Select a date and time that works for you, and click Save
You can also reach out to your advisor via email. Your advisor’s email address is listed on your PAWS account. Please go to your PAWS homepage and click on your advisor’s name at the bottom of your screen. (If you need to see your advisor and you can’t find a time that works for you on Navigate, please reach out!)
NOTE: Walk-In Advising is not currently available as our physical offices are closed. We are working on developing a virtual version of walk-in advising. In the meantime, you can email your advisor or through email@example.com.
Walk-in hours will be held on Wednesdays from 9 am – 3 pm in Mitchell Hall 177.
Walk-in advising hours are designed to assist students with simple questions or problems that can be addressed in 15 minutes or less, like:
- Questions about important dates or deadlines
- Referral to campus resources
- Questions about making limited adjustments to your current or future class schedule
If you expect that your questions will take some time, or for help with making decisions on course selection, please make a distinct appointment through the process above.
Prospective, Future, or Returning Students
If you are not a current student but would like to make an appointment with a Pathway Advising academic advisor, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or at 414-229-4696.