Contact Advising/Admissions

Currently enrolled UWM and L&S student

Contact your L&S advisor for assistance. You can find your advisor’s name in the lower right-hand part of PAWS when you first log in. If you wish to make an appointment with your assigned advisor, you can do so online at the Navigate website. You will also find answers to the most common questions on our advising website.

If you do not know who your assigned advisor is, email

Currently enrolled UWM student, but not in L&S

If you are a current UWM student from a school or college other than Letters & Science and wish to transfer to Letters & Science, please contact

Admitted L&S Student/Haven’t Enrolled Yet

If you have been admitted, see our freshman and transfer admissions pages for information about orientation and advising appointments. Or, email with questions about deferring admissions, changing your program, or other general questions.

Not yet admitted

If you have general questions not related to advising or if you are not currently enrolled at UWM, you can reach an admissions counselor at

Letters & Science Advising Office Location

Holton Hall
2442 E. Hartford Avenue
Reception desk in Holton 142 (We are currently closed until further notice due to Covid 19 pandemic.)