Directions for getting your new device:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment date and time.
- IT staff will confirm the date and time with you. Please wait for your appointment time to be confirmed before coming to campus.
- Go to the Merrill parking lot (#18), located between Merrill hall, Greene Hall, and the Power Plant. Park in the spaces in front of the grassy area behind Merrill Hall.
- Call (414)229-5228 when you arrive for the appointment. Please wait in your vehicle! Our staff will confirm your identity and the hardware you are picking up, then move your equipment outside next to your waiting vehicle.
- After our staff have dropped all the packages, you can exit your vehicle to load your packages.
- When you get home, follow the instructions on any laptop or desktop computers you picked up to sign into a temporary account. You will need to call (414)229-4040 for additional support getting signed into your ePanther account. Please do not call (414)229-5228 for computer support. There will be only one staff located at that phone who is only handling hardware pick-ups.