Appealing a Campus/College Policy

  • If you are currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Curriculum & Instruction or Exceptional Education and a teaching license, please email your Academic Advisor.
  • If you are ONLY pursuing a Master’s or Doctoral degree within the School of Education, please contact your faculty advisor.
  • Please note that submission of an appeal does not guarantee approval.

Advisor Approval Appeals

Committee Approval Appeals

Faculty Approval Appeals