Appealing a Campus/College Policy
- If you are currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Curriculum & Instruction or Exceptional Education and a teaching license, please email your Academic Advisor.
- If you are ONLY pursuing a Master’s or Doctoral degree within the School of Education, please contact your faculty advisor.
- Please note that submission of an appeal does not guarantee approval.
Advisor Approval Appeals
- Change Grading Option of a Course After Deadline
- Concurrent Enrollment for Semester/Year
- Credit Overload for Semester/Year
- Take a Course a Third Time
Committee Approval Appeals
- Approval to Withdraw from the University
- Dean’s OK to Continue
- Drop a Class After the Deadline
- General Education Requirement Waiver