- UWM IEEE Chapter
- Electrical Engineering TA Application
- Electrical Engineering Doctoral Qualifying Examination Materials
- LTSpice at linear technology
- Electronics datasheets
- Electronic products
- Electronics and Electronics Components
- Electronic News, EDN™
- Electronic Design
- Electronics Projects Design
- General EE site, embedded systems
- Digi-Key Product Training Modules
- Printed circuit boards
- IEEE Code of Ethics
Electrical Engineers (EEs) require various software packages for modeling circuits, devices and systems. In general, Matlab is mandatory for math and system related courses while SPICE is required for circuit courses. Other packages (such as LabView, Express PCB, VHDL, Powerworld Ansoft Designer, Psim, iasm and imagej) may be necessary for some EE courses.
Pspice reference: Paul Tobin, “PSpice for Circuit Theory and Electronic Devices,” Morgan and Claypool Publishers, 2007, ISBN-10:1598291564.