CLACS regularly offers teaching methods workshops, developed in collaboration with the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL).
- Fall 2018 (topic TBA)
- The Role of Grammar in the Development of Proficiency (fall 2017)
- Developing and Assessing Presentational Writing (fall 2016)
- Developing and Assessing Reading and Listening Proficiency (fall 2015)
- Developing, Practicing, and Assessing Interpersonal Communication (spring 2015)
- Building Global Competence: Proficiency in Communication, Cultures, and Comparisons (spring 2014)