Equipment checkout is available to current University Recreation members only.
Renting equipment is a breeze at the equipment room!
- Present your ID card to the worker behind the desk.
- Make sure to look at the number labeled on the piece(s) of equipment you are checking out.
- Keep the rented equipment with you and within the facility during your usage.
- Be sure to return the same piece(s) of equipment you checked out!
Items with NO Fees
- Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball
- Racquetball goggles
- Jump ropes
- Weight Belts
- Dress Code T-Shirt Rental
- Crutches (These are reserved for members who injure themselves using the facility)
Items with a Fee
- Daily Lock – $1
- Daily Towel – $2
- Racquetball Racket – $5 (racquet rental includes the rental of a racquetball and goggles)
- Pickleball Paddle – $5 (paddle rental includes the rental of a pickleball)
- Badminton Racquet – $5 (racquet rental includes the rental of a birdie)
- Klotsche Lifetime Towel Service – $17.00
- Must be purchased at the University Recreation Information Center (PAV 133)
- This is a take and keep service, UREC does not keep track of towels in our database if the towel is lost
- The towel is your collateral and must be surrendered each time you request a clean laundered towel
Items Available for Purchase
- Racquetball Racquet – $20
- Racquetball Ball – $2
- Pickleball Paddle – $20
- Pickleball Ball – $3
- Badminton Racquet – $20
- Badminton Birdie – $1