To maintain the stability and security of our networks, UITS Network Engineering has scheduled infrastructure maintenance for next week (August 29-31) for multiple Kenwood campus locations.
Network maintenance work will be undertaken in the evening as follows:
- Monday, August 29, 2022
- Engineering & Mathematical Sciences Building (1st & 2nd floors): 8:00PM to 11:00PM
- Lubar Entrepreneurship and Welcome Center: 8:00PM to 11:00PM
- NWQ Building C 3rd floor: 8:00PM to 11:00PM
- NWQ Building D: 8:00PM to 11:00PM
- Greene Museum: 9:00PM to 12:00AM
- Grounds Building: 9:00PM to 12:00AM
- Heat Plant: 9:00PM to 12:00AM
- Arts Lecture Hall: 9:00PM to 12:00AM
- Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Bolton Hall: 8:00PM to 11:00PM
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- School of Architecture and Urban Planning: 8:00PM to 11:00PM
- Cunningham Hall: 8:00PM to 11:00PM
- Curtin Hall: 8:00PM to 11:00PM
- UITS Network Engineering will send more targeted communications about each particular campus location to relevant building chairs and local stakeholders.
- Network maintenance must be done to follow best practices and to prepare for anticipated infrastructure demands before the start of the Fall Semester.
- This work will cause service interruption in each campus location during that particular location’s maintenance period. Computers and devices at these sites may be unavailable and may not be able to reach network resources at UWM or the internet at large. This interruption will affect all network access, both wired and wi-fi, in the particular maintenance location. Every effort will be made to minimize impact and to keep interruptions as brief as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about this work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.