Working at UWM can be lots of fun on its own. However, sometimes we just need to let loose. Check out some ways to join in the fun around campus:
UWM Event Calendar
Check out all of the activities happening throughout the university by visiting the UWM Event Calendar.
UWM Performing Arts Event Calendar
Start enjoying what UWM’s Peck School of the Arts has to offer – at affordable ticket prices, or more often for FREE. You won’t be disappointed. All you need to do is view the online UWM Performing Arts Event Calendar.
Panther Athletics Events
Help cheer on our UWM Panthers! To help answer some common questions, regarding athletic events, please review the following:
- Do I receive complimentary tickets to home athletic events?
The athletic department is not allowed to provide complimentary tickets to home contests.
- How do I purchase tickets to home athletic events?
You can purchase tickets at the Athletic Department Ticket Office in person or call 414-229-5886. Tickets are also sold for walk-ups on gamedays.
- Where is the Athletic Department Ticket Office located?
The Athletic Department Ticket Office is located in the lobby of the Athletics Pavilion at the Klotsche Center.
- When is the Athletic Department Ticket Office open?
Regular business hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.
April 1-August 1 hours are 9am to 4:30pm.
- Are there opportunities for discounted admission to athletic contests or arranging special events for our department?
Yes, discounted admission is available for groups. The price will change depending on the sport. The Athletic Department will work with groups if they are interested in organizing special events surrounding a game. Contact the office to inquire about opportunities.
- Where does men’s basketball compete?
The men’s basketball team will play most of their home contests at UWM Panther Arena in downtown Milwaukee. On a limited basis they may play at the Klotsche Center. Check uwmpanthers.com for schedules.
- How do I find out when games are?
Visit www.uwmpanthers.com for schedules and information about all athletic programs at UW-Milwaukee
University Recreation provides Faculty/Staff the opportunity to purchase memberships that allow for use of University Recreation facilities & equipment. Membership includes access to the following:
- A fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, free weights and weight training machines
- 2 multi-purpose fitness studios
- 8-lane 25 yard swimming pool
- 4-court gym with an elevated jogging track
- 6-court gym with running track (limited use)
- 8 racquetball-handball courts
- Group cycle studio
- Locker rooms with available locker rentals
- Membership rates also include group x and group cycle classes.
- Nutritional services, mind & body classes and personal training are each available for an additional fee.
Addition information regarding membership rates, Klotsche Center/Pavilion general building hours, specific hours for the pool and other information can be found at: www.urec.uwm.edu