UWM Virtual Graduate School Open House
The Philosophy Department will be taking part in the UWM Virtual Graduate School Open House on November 13, 12:30 – 2:00 pm (CST). Participants will receive an application fee waiver.
Application fee waiver from Dean’s scholarship: This scholarship covers the full cost of the application fee to the Graduate School.
Requirements and conditions to receive the fee scholarship include:
- You must have registered for the UWM Graduate School Open House and attend the Graduate School sessions related to your program of interest (Nov 2, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 or 23), so that your name is on the official list of attendees.
- You must fill out the Attendee Form while attending the session.
- You must create (start) your application between Monday, October 19, 2020 and Friday, February 19, 2021. (If prompted by the application system, you must also answer the Ronald E. McNair questionnaire.)
- After completing steps 1 through 3, you must request to use your fee waiver from the Dean’s scholarship by contacting the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org, after the following items are completed: all biographical information, previous education information, uploaded unofficial transcripts, all items marked signed or read, and English proficiency (if required) by Friday, March 19, 2021.
- Do NOT pay the fee when applying online. No refunds will be made for previously paid fees.
- The application fee waiver is for ONE graduate-level degree, certificate, or non-degree application fee per person.
- This application fee waiver is non-transferrable.
**This is a manual process for Grad School staff to apply the fee waiver from the Dean’s scholarship. Please allow five (5) business days to see this reflected after you request.**
If you have an application deadline approaching, please plan ahead and request it in advance.
Download a PDF flyer regarding the Open House and waiver. (Only registered attendees will be eligible for the fee waiver.)