Thursday, Nov. 9, 2023
Wisconsin Room – located on the second floor of the UWM Student Union.
Visit with representatives from your program of interest anytime between 5 and 7 p.m.
Bonus: The Graduate School will pay the application fee for all applicants who attend the Open House and begin their application on or after Aug. 15. (Restrictions apply, and fee waiver is non-transferrable (PDF)). This is an in-person Open House and you must physically attend to be eligible for the Graduate School to pay your application fee.
If you are considering an advanced degree and trying to find the right Graduate School fit for you, come to UWM to meet with faculty and staff from our more than 150 master’s, doctoral and graduate certificates – both online and on-campus – during our 10th annual Graduate School Open House. You’ll be able to obtain an overview of our programs, ask questions about the admissions process and discover financial aid benefits that are available. Snacks will be served.
This is an exciting time for the UWM community – come take a look! UWM was classified as an R1 research institution by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. This means that UWM is at the highest level of research activity possible; a rating that was given to only 146 of the nearly 4,000 universities evaluated. UWM is one of only two universities in Wisconsin that received the rating.
To check out all of our programs that will be represented at the open house, see Programs in our academic catalog.
- Accessibility Resource Center
- American Indian Student Center
- Black Student Cultural Center
- Center for Student Experience and Talent
- Cartography and Geographic Information Science Center
- Center for Community-Based Learning, Leadership & Research
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Center for International Education – Study Abroad
- Center for International Education – International Students and Scholar Services
- Center for 21st Century Studies
- Children’s Learning Center
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Electa Quinney Institute for American Indian Education
- Financial Aid
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- Food Center & Pantry
- Graduate School Admissions & Fellowships
- Helen Bader Institute for Nonprofit Management
- Inclusive Excellence Center
- Klotsche Center/University Recreation
- LGBTQ+ Resource Center
- Military Education Benefits Office
- Military and Veterans Resource Center
- Neighborhood Housing
- PantherCard Office
- Residency for Tuition
- Roberto Hernandez Center
- Southeast Asian American Student Center
- Student Association
- Student Health and Wellness Center
- Student Involvement
- Transportation Services
- University IT Services
- University Legal Clinic
- University Safety and Assurances
- UW Credit Union
- UWM Graduate Programs Online
- UWM Police Department
- Women’s Resource Center
- The Writing Center
For some helpful tips, see How to make the most of your UWM Graduate School Open House visit. (PDF)
*For more information or to request special accommodations, please contact the Graduate School at 414-229-6569 or firstname.lastname@example.org