UWM is committed to working with you to support your health and safety and create a respectful and caring campus environment. Your partnership is critical to this effort, and so if you have not completed your required training, please do so now. Here’s how:
Sexual Assault Prevention (Title IX) Training
- All new students are required to complete the Sexual Assault Prevention training within 30 days of being assigned.
- Check your UWM email account for the link to the training. The email subject line is “UWM Title IX Sexual Assault Prevention Training.” Or, you can go directly to the Vector training site.
- To log in, enter your UWM email address as your username. No password is required.
- Once logged in to your account, click on the link provided to complete the training.
- You have 30 days from the time of the initial email invitation to complete the training. After 30 days, a hold may be placed on your PAWS account until you have completed the training.
- For questions about the training requirement, email email@example.com. For technical assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-434-0154 Ext. 3.
Alcohol Wise & Cannabis Wise Training
- First-year and transfer students younger than 21 at the start of the semester are required to complete the online alcohol and other drug education programs.
- Check your UWM email account for the link to the training. The email subject line is “UWM Alcohol & Other Drug Education Requirement.” Or, you can go directly to the 3rd Millenium login page and follow the prompts to log in.
- To help students comply with the requirement, the deadline has been extended to Sept. 22.
- For questions about the training requirement, contact email@example.com. For technical assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-810-7990.