Employment Questions

What positions are open at UWM and how do I apply?

  • All available openings at UW-Milwaukee, and instructions for submitting applications, can be found at: jobs.uwm.edu.

    (custodial positions are found under “Staff”)

  • Available openings at other UW System campuses: Careers at UW.
  • Available openings for other state-wide positions: www.wisc.jobs.

How do I apply for public service loan forgiveness?

How do I get a letter verifying my employment or income?

  • Verification of employment, or income, is not handled by the UWM Department of Human Resources, it is handled by UW-Shared Services. Please visit their webpage for instructions on how to obtain verification.

How do I submit a complaint or grievance?


  • The Ombuds Council consists of trained volunteers who provide impartial and confidential conflict resolution services to UWM employees who are aggrieved or concerned about an issue.


How do I find out about on-campus jobs for students?

How do I get a letter verifying my enrollment or degree status?

◄ Return to FAQ