Health-focused undergraduate students can participate in the UWM Health Professions Living Learning Community, which provides students with a unique experience. Students live and learn together, which encourages collaboration during the learning process, so they are better prepared when entering the health workforce.
UWM also offers innovative interprofessional academic experiences that meet the needs of students and healthcare employers, including:
- Coordinated Master’s Degree in Public Health and Social Work
- Global Studies – Global Health Track Bachelor’s Degree
- Public and Population Health Interprofessional Graduate Certificate
- Global Health Certificate
- Health Professional Education Certificate
- Trauma-Informed Care Certificate
- Inter-Professional Education Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Gerontology
- Undergraduate Certificate in Healthy Aging
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, health concentrations: gerontology, physical health, and mental and behavioral health
As part of our commitment to providing outstanding education, we work to advance the deeply held values of diversity and excellence through classroom, research laboratory and community engagement.