To request a copy of your official transcripts complete the online form and follow the guidelines outlined below. The fee for official transcripts sent through the mail is $12.

To have an unofficial copy of your transcripts mailed to you download the unofficial transcript request form (PDF) and email or mail it to the address listed on the form. If you want your unofficial transcript emailed to you, please use this link: Unofficial E-transcript. You can also view your unofficial transcripts through PAWS by following the guidelines below.


  1. Official transcripts are now ordered online.
  2. Transcript requests must come from the student/former student. Requests from a third party will be processed only with written permission from the student/former student.
  3. Due to FERPA regulations, the Graduate School cannot send unofficial transcripts electronically.
  4. To request unofficial transcript by mail, send completed form.
  5. Transcripts will be withheld if any obligations to the University have not been satisfied.

Please call 414-229-6569 for more information.

Viewing Unofficial Transcripts Through PAWS

Current students may access unofficial transcripts via PAWS. Directions are as follows:

  1. Log into PAWS.
  2. Under Academics, navigate to the dropdown menu.
  3. Select Transcript: View Unofficial.
  4. Click on the arrow next to dropdown menu 5. Under type, select Graduate Transcript.
  5. Click Submit Transcript Request.
  6. Check your UWM email for a PDF of your transcript.