Skip to content
Skip to footer
To declare a minor, simply complete the following steps:
- Click on the Declaration of Minor Form button below. (Link leaves site.)
- Fill out the Declaration of Minor Form.
- Submit the Declaration of Minor Form.
What happens next?
- An undergraduate faculty advisor will receive your submitted request to declare Italian as a minor and will contact you by email to schedule an appointment.
- During your appointment, you will discuss your interests and have an opportunity to ask any questions you have about the program.
- Your request to declare Italian as a minor will be approved (unless otherwise stated) and filed as part of your student record.
- You have officially declared Italian as a minor! WELCOME to the Italian program!
Undergraduate Faculty Advisors
- Associate Professor, Department of Global Studies (Italian Program)