Skip to content
Skip to footer
To declare a minor, simply complete the following steps:
- Click on the Declaration of Minor Form button below. (Link leaves site.)
- Fill out the Declaration of Minor Form.
- Submit the Declaration of Minor Form.
What happens next?
- An undergraduate faculty advisor will receive your submitted request to declare French as a minor and will contact you to schedule an advising appointment.
- After your advising appointment, your request to declare French as a minor will be approved (unless otherwise stated) and filed as part of your student record.
- You have officially declared French as a minor! Welcome to the French program!
Undergraduate Faculty Advisors