- Engineering & Mathematical Sciences 1285
- Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
- Associate Professor, Computer Science
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park
- MS, Electrical Engineering, University of Maryland, College Park
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing China
Dr. Wang’s work on content addressable memory is leading to faster network routers and better radar image search operations. His work could lead to vast improvements in everything from video streaming in the home to radar accuracy on the battlefield.
- Circuits Design
- Semiconductor Devices
- Semiconductor Processing Technology
- Magnetic bio-sensors
- Anti-tampering integrated circuit
- Radiation hardened integrated circuits
- W. Wang “Transistorless 3D STT-MRAM Architecture”, 19th International Conference on Magnetism, Busan, Korea, July 2012
- W. Wang, “Platform magnetic noise reduction approach to enhance magnetic field sensing capability” 2012 International Magnetic Conferences, Vancouver, BC May 2012
- W. Wang “Magnetic Content Addressable Memory Design for wide array structure.” 2011 International Magnetic Conferences, Taipei, Taiwan, April 2011.
- W. Wang, “Novel body-mount space magnetic field sensing approach” 55th Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Conference, Atlanta, GA. Nov. 2010
- W. Wang, “MRAM based Magnetic Content Addressable Memory Cell Design”, 11th Magnetism and Magnetic Materials and International Magnetic Conference joint Meeting, Jan. 2010 Washington DC.
- Z. Jiang and W. Wang, “A magnetic content addressable memory design with a single set of programming wires”, 2009 International Magnetic Conferences, Sacramento, California, May 4-8, 2009
- W. Wang, “Magnetic Content Addressable Memory Design for Wide Array Structure” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 47, Issue 10, Page(s): 3864 - 3867, Nov. 2011
- W. Wang, “MRAM based Magnetic Content Addressable Memory Cell Design”, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics Vol. 46, Issue 6, Page(s): 1967 - 1970 June 2010
- Z. Jiang and W. Wang, “A Magnetic Content Addressable Memory Design With a Single Set of Programming Wires”, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 45, Issue 10. pp. 3788-3791. Oct. 2009
- W. Wang and Z. Jiang, “Spin Torque based Magnetic Content Addressable Memory”, Journal of Applied Physics, May 15, 2009 Page(s): 07D121 - 07D121-3
- Science Fair Judge