Skip to content
Skip to footer
- Faculty Associate Emerit, Electrical Engineering
- MSEE University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, May, 1998 (Transcript available upon request)
- BSEE University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, December 1990 (Transcript available upon request)
- Engineering Management Certificate, California Institute of Technology (5 of 8 courses complete)
Honors and Awards:
- Student Success Center Recognition 2010-2011
- Nominated for and Received College of Engineering and Applied Science Outstanding Teaching Award 2009
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee Electrical Engineering Outstanding Alumni Award 1998
- Eaton Society of Inventors – Five Patents to date
- IEEE IMTC Paper – Practical Considerations in Pulse Echo Radar for Short Range Sensing
Publications and Patents:
- "Pulse Radar for Short Range Applications" First Author, presented at IEEE’s IMTC conference, May 1998.
- US Patent # 5,229,841 "Color sensor employing optical fiber bundles with varied diameters"
- US Patent # 6,130,607 "Back-up protection sensor for a vehicle"
- US Patent # 6,144,288 "Remote wireless switch sensing circuit using RF transceiver in combination with a SAW chirp processor"
- US Patent # 6,259,372 "Self-powered wireless transducer"
- US Patent # 7,068,045 “Apparatus and method for real time determination of arc fault energy, location and type