Four CEAS faculty members and one graduate student were among those honored Nov. 16 at the Center for International Education’s first International Advocate Recognition Ceremony. The event recognized people who have made a difference in the lives of UWM international students and students pursuing study abroad.
- Brian Armstrong, professor, electrical engineering and computer science
- John Boyland, professor, computer science
- Mohammad Rahman, Richard and Joanne Grigg associate professor, mechanical engineering
- Abdel Rahman Salem, doctoral student, mechanical engineering
- Tian Zhao, associate professor, computer science.