In 2023, one-year Women’s Giving Circle awards went to the following projects and research.
- Teacher Candidate Retention in the Elementary and Middle Education Program. Liz Daniel, teaching faculty, and Angel Hessel, distinguished lecturer.
- Bringing Theory to Life. Tara Serebin, teaching faculty and Elementary and Middle Education, K-9 program director.
- Supporting and Mentoring UWM Teacher Candidates. Anna Bierce, clinical experience coordinator, and Jenny Brownson, teaching faculty.
- SOE Jumpstart First Year Experience. Jeremy Page, assistant dean for student services.
- English Program Redesign. Kristine Lize, English and Language Arts, 4-12 Education program director.