The 2022 edition of the EdLine, the School of Education alumni publication, highlights:
- How the School of Education aligns with two other schools under the new College of Community Engagement and Professions
- How a School of Education class is helping students choose a major – and a career
- Research on the impact of a key reading exam on aspiring teachers.
How our donors are making a difference
- A profile of an alumna making a difference at the Vel R. Phillips Juvenile Justice Center
- A student who is competes in pageants, serves the community and rehabs wildlife
- How the Women’s Giving Circle is supporting the School of Education
Because of limited resources, we are printing a reduced number of copies, and hope you enjoy reading this issue online. The software we use allows you to flip through the pages just like a regular magazine. You can follow news from the SOE throughout the year by going to the School of Education News webpage.
If you would prefer a print copy, please contact us at email@example.com.