Thank you for considering a gift to Economics. Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to Economics today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- Economics General Fund (#3729)
Supporting students, instruction, and research activities
- William L. Holahan Fund (#3913)
Providing awards for outstanding teaching assistants
- Yoshio Niho Faculty Excellence Fund (#4626)
Providing research opportunities for junior faculty
- Richard Perlman Fund (#5751)
Providing awards for undergraduate and graduate students
- Economics Scholarship Fund (#6438)
Supporting scholarships for undergraduate students
To make a gift by check or phone, or for more information about planned giving and corporate and foundation philanthropy, please visit the UWM Office of Development.
Click the “Make a Gift” button below to access the UWM Give Online page.
Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to a fund listed on this page, or another area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Update us with your new contact info or tell us what you’ve been up to!