Working with CSI gives industry and foundation partners access to an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) university research center that is focused on networking, thought leadership, R&D, and education. CSI sponsors have access to a wide range of member benefits:
Strengthen Thought Leadership
- Help to create advanced manufacturing solutions by collaborating with leading industry experts and academic researchers.
- Network with senior executives and industry leaders at meetings, programs, and industry events.
- Participate in the public dialog about advanced manufacturing.
- Leverage partnerships focused on innovation in manufacturing processes.
- Gain access to a fully functional advanced manufacturing cell that includes digital twin simulation and other leading technologies.
- Benefit from market research data and insights into manufacturing R&D best practices.
- Have the opportunity to sponsor a research lab, academic program, or workshop.
- Work with graduate and undergraduate students who are studying advanced manufacturing, IIoT, and AI.
- Participate in workforce training events, job fairs, and internship programs.
CSI offers five membership levels for industry partners: Join Rockwell Automation and more than a dozen industry partners who are leading the development of IIoT connected systems. Refer to the New Member Brochure for a full list of member benefits.