Microsoft Azure in Manufacturing
Format: Blended (meets face-to-face and online)
Dates: June 6-July 23, 2022
Course Closed (waitlist open below)
This 6-week course provides the basics for using Microsoft Azure in advanced manufacturing solutions. Learners should come to the pathway with a basic understanding of IIoT and connected systems. A background in Azure is not necessary.
Operations managers, factory operators, and industrial engineers
This course meets both in-person and online. You can expect that each weekly module will require about 4 hours to complete, including online and face-to-face learning. The six modules, taught by UWM faculty and industry leaders, include:
- June 6 – 10 (Meets online, June 9, 9:30-10:30): Drive AI Strategy: How to use AI strategy in your business
- June 13 – 17 (Meets at CSI, June 16, 9:00-12:00): Build Commercial-Ready Industrial IoT Application
- June 20 – 24 (Meets at CSI, June 23, 10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.): Quality Detection Using Vision: Predictive maintenance using vision-based system
- June 27 – July 1 (Meets online, June 30, 9:30-10:30): Quality Detection Using Audio: Predictive maintenance using audio-based system
- July 4 – 8: Holiday Break
- July 11 – 15 (Meets at CSI, July 14, 9:00-12:00): Autonomous Moving Inventory: Moving inventory between warehouse and line
- July 18 – 22 (Meets online, July 21, 9:00-10:30): Intelligent Supply Chain: Using IoT, block chain, and AI/ML to build better supply
Can’t Attend an In-Person Session?
That’s okay! We will offer synchronous Zoom access to each in-person session, so enrolled learners can still participate from afar. While it is ideal to attend in-person for these hands-on lessons, we realize it is not always possible. The Zoom sessions will also be recorded and posted in the course site for later viewing.
We are able to waive enrollment fees for this first group with generous subsidization from the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation.
For all inquiries, please contact Casey O’Brien at email@example.com. Thank you!
This course is full, but you can add your name to the waitlist should a seat open. Otherwise, we will contact you when registration opens for the fall offering.
Microsoft Azure in Manufacturing Waitlist
"*" indicates required fields