A sustainable future for the campus involves focus on these three areas:
- Enrollment and Fiscal Actions
- Brand, Visibility and Image
- Culture and Climate
UWM’s Guiding Values include that we value:
- Stewardship of resources that promote sustainability, prosperity, and equity for all in the local and global communities.
- Pride in our institution, our unique qualities, and our vital role.
- A caring, compassionate, and collegial community characterized by mutual respect and safety.
Below please see some initiatives that advance UWM’s sustainable future:
- Chancellor’s Enrollment Management Action Team
- One Stop Enrollment and Financial Services
- Integrated Support Services
- UWM Budget Model – Guiding Principles
- Chancellor’s Advisory Committee for LGBT+ Advocacy
- Chancellor’s Advisory Committee on Mental Health
- ADA and Accessibility Advisory Committee