A sustainable future for the campus involves focus on these three areas:
- Enrollment and Fiscal Actions
- Brand, Visibility and Image
- Culture and Climate
UWM’s Guiding Values include that we value:
- Stewardship of resources that promote sustainability, prosperity, and equity for all in the local and global communities.
- Pride in our institution, our unique qualities, and our vital role.
- A caring, compassionate, and collegial community characterized by mutual respect and safety.
For the most recent report on the many actions to shape UWM’s sustainable future, please see this report from late 2020.