Gain your ERP credentials from the Lubar School of Business – home to one of only five SAP University Competence Centers in the world. The Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning will provide you with SAP-focused ERP expertise to successfully pursue or advance your career in this high-demand field and to become an SAP Certified Application Associate.
This 15-credit certificate can be completed as a stand-alone certificate or in combination with a Lubar master’s degree program.
The Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) will provide you with the ability to:
- Understand ERP concepts
- Develop mobile ERP applications
- Conduct business cycles using an ERP simulation game
- Learn how to model, design, integrate, and implement business processes using ERP
- Demonstrate the ability to configure ERP processes and workflows in SAP
- Develop reporting and business intelligence solutions in SAP
Additional highlights include:
- Knowledge about SAP in the cloud via UWM’s state-of-the-art hardware that delivers hosting services in a cloud-like environment to over 200 SAP University Alliance Schools.
- Faculty with extensive SAP teaching experience at one of only five SAP University Competence Centers in the world.
- SAP Certified Application Associate preparation.
Graduate Certificate in Enterprise Resource Planning (15 credits)
BUS ADM 811 Process and Work-Flow Management
BUS ADM 816 Business Intelligence Technologies & Solutions
BUS MGMT 732 Enterprise Resource Planning
BUS MGMT 733 Enterprise Simulation Game
BUS MGMT 734 Enterprise Resource Planning Certification
To be considered for admission, you must have completed a bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of 2.75 or better. This certificate may be completed alone or in combination with the Lubar School’s MS in Management-Information Technology Management degree program.
To apply, complete the online application. Please also send your official transcript (from highest degree earned) to the Graduate School, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, P.O. Box 340, Milwaukee, WI 53201.
For Online MBA students or students completing Online Certificates only, tuition is $800/credit or a total of $12,000 to complete the certificate. All other students are subject to UWM’s tuition and fee schedule. This does not include the cost of textbooks and other miscellaneous expenses.