What Are My Options

If you have experienced sexual harassment or sexual violence, the University can assist you. You can choose to make a formal report, an informal report, or no report to the University. You can also choose whether to report to the police.

Regardless of whether you decide to make a report, you can access confidential resources such as medical care, mental health counseling, and victim advocacy.

You may also want to learn more about Interim Measures.

You Can Choose:

  1. You may report to a confidential resource.
  2. You may report to the Title IX Coordinator. Here’s how to Make a Report.
  3. The UW-Milwaukee community may report information to Campus Police.
  4. All UWM communities may report information to local law enforcement.

You may report to one or more of these offices or individuals.

You also have the right to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.

UWM Title IX Office

Phone: (414) 229-7012

Email: titleix@uwm.edu

Web Form: Report a Title IX Issue

◄ Return to Get Help