If you or anyone else is in immediate danger call 911
or the University Police at (414) 229-9911

After a sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking incident, you may choose to file a police report. If you want to file a criminal complaint, you must file a police report. Making a complaint with the Title IX Coordinator does not begin a police investigation. However, the UWM Police will notify the University of any police complaints about sexual violence from UWM students.


On-Campus Police

UWM Police Department

3410 N. Maryland Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53211

Non-emergency: (414) 229-4627

On-campus Emergencies: 9-911

Off-Campus Police

Milwaukee Police Department

Police Administration
749 W. State Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233

Non-emergency: (414) 933-4444

Emergency: 911


Off-Campus Police

Waukesha Police Department

1901 Delafield Street
Waukesha, WI 53188

Non-emergency: (262) 524-3831

Emergency: 911

UWM-Washington County

Off-Campus Police

West Bend Police Department

1115 S. Main Street
West Bend, WI 53095

Non-emergency: (262) 335-5000

Emergency: 911