Update on Printing at UWM
As of March 30, 2020, all Wēpa print stations on all three campuses will be shut down. As staff is not able to clean printers after every use, this is the safest measure for our campus community.
Another update will be provided when print stations become available again.
Ways to Upload
Access your Box, DropBox, Google Drive, Office 365, OneDrive, and other accounts at any wepa print station to print your files.
Download wepanow.com/printapp, open your document, choose “File>Print” and select your preferred wepa printer.
Login at wepanow.com/webupload, select your documents and “send to wepa.”
Using your school email account,
email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the “wepaPrint” app and follow the instructions.
Insert your USB drive at any wepa print station.
Payment Methods & Printing Costs
Black & White
- $0.11 Mono Letter Simplex
- $0.15 Mono Letter Duplex
- $0.31 Color Letter Simplex
- $0.53 Color Letter Duplex
High Resolution Tabloid (11″ x 17″)
- $0.28 Mono Tabloid Simplex
- $0.43 Mono Tabloid Duplex
- $1.13 Color Tabloid Simplex
- $2.03 Color Tabloid Duplex
All color print stations can print in both color and black & white – at no additional cost.
Campus Wēpa Printers
Wēpa Status Table
Wēpa Status Map
Help & Support
First Time Use Instructions
- Tap “Don’t have a PantherCard?” (Even if you have one).
- Select “I am a student.” (For anyone with an ePanther Account).
- Use your UWM Credentials to login with Wēpa.
- Release your job and pay for your prints.
- Swipe your PantherCard the next time you use Wēpa.
- If you do not have a PantherCard, click here to learn how to swipe any magnetic strip card to login.
- Use your UWM Account to print anywhere on campus!