On Friday, March 27, 2020 from 10-11 am, join us for a virtual look at the features in Microsoft Teams that you can use to work remotely.
Topics covered include:
- What’s Teams?
- Teams apps
- Create a Team
- Chat with your Team
- Share files with your Team
- Meet virtually with your Team
Registration is not required, to join the online training course:
- Before joining, make sure your device has audio capabilities; either speakers or use headphones
- On Friday, March 27, use this link to join the event: Working Remotely with Teams.
- After the course, visit https://uwm.edu/o365/online-training/ for course feedback, resources and the course recording.
Please contact UITS Learning TECHniques at email@example.com with any questions.