Tutoring for summer courses begin May 29th in the Library’s East Wing E170!
Welcome to PASS!
PASS is here to provide UW-Milwaukee undergraduate students with a variety of academic support services to empower them to learn, achieve, and succeed in college. Our services include: Supplemental Instruction, Small Group Tutoring, Walk-In Tutoring, Residence Hall Tutoring and Online Tutoring.
Who can receive services?
Any current UW-Milwaukee student can utilize our services available on campus and in dorms (Sandburg and Cambridge).
*Please note that you must be enrolled in for credit and attending a class for which you wish to receive tutoring help*
When should you go to tutoring, SI and/or review sessions?
- If you are taking a course you know does not come easy to you
- When you want to improve your grade in a course you find difficult
- If you do not want to fall behind
- When you want additional help reviewing for a test
- If suggested to do so by an instructor
What will tutors and SI leaders expect of you?
- Bring textbook(s)
- Bring notes
- Come with questions already prepared
- Participation during sessions
What can students expect?
- Knowledgeable tutors and SI leaders
- Assistance understanding and developing the skills needed to complete assignments
*Please not that homework assignments will not be worked on; however, similar problems to those reflected on homework assignments will be discussed and worked through*
Looking to join an exam review?
Feel free to check the ‘Events Calendar’ located in the upper-right hand corner to see when exam review sessions will be held for your course(s). These review sessions are open to all students and depending on the course, may have a separate review for each section.
Connect with PASS for Academic Success
Whether you want to earn an A, or you find your course challenging, PASS is here for you!