Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch will moderate a discussion among Wisconsin female leaders Aug. 14 at a women’s leadership conference at UWM.
The conference, sponsored by the executive MBA program in the Lubar School of Business, will be from 7 to 10 a.m. in the Wisconsin Room at the UWM Student Union. The leaders panel will discuss the impact women have in leadership positions.
Participants on the panel include:
- Wisconsin Rep. JoCasta Zamarripa
- Margaret Daun, chief corporation counsel for Milwaukee County
- Karen Nelson, chief diversity and inclusion officer for the City of Appleton
- Sarah Alt, president, founder and chief technology officer at Triple Ten Consulting
- Margaret “Peggy” C. Kelsey, executive vice president of WEC Energy Group
- Jennifer Hansen, president and owner of the Anderson Group
- Michelle Friedman, director of marketing at the DeWitt, Ross and Stevens law firm
This conference will begin with a provided breakfast for attendees while they have the option to network with each other from 7 to 8 a.m. The panel discussion begins at 8 a.m., followed additional time for networking.
To attend, register by Aug. 3.