UW-Milwaukee will be hosting on-site biometric screenings for employees and their spouses who are enrolled in the State of Wisconsin Group Health Insurance Program.
At a biometric screening, you’ll learn your measurements for blood pressure, body mass index (BMI), cholesterol (HDL, LDL and total), triglycerides and glucose, and be in and out in 20 minutes.
Complete three activities by Oct. 14 to earn a $150 Well Wisconsin gift card:
- Health assessment: Complete WebMD ONE’s 10 minute questionnaire.
- Health check: Complete one of the following health checks – biometric screening, dental exam or a coaching session
- Well-being activity: Complete one of the many activities WebMD has to offer.
To register for a biometric screening, log into webmdhealth.com/wellwisconsin, click Get Started on the Biometric Screening card, and search for ZIP code 53211.
The health screenings will be held in the UWM Student Union Ballroom on the following dates:
- Monday, April 25, 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 12, 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Walk-ins will be available on a first come, first served basis.
For questions, reach out to email@example.com.