MAIL SERVICES EXPECTATIONS AS OF AUGUST 2021:
Campus is returning to normal operations as of August 2, 2021. Please follow the below instructions, regarding mail delivery.
Departments that currently receive mail onsite:
- You recently received a mail form to update your mail delivery schedule. Please fill out the form and put it in your mailbag.
Departments that do not currently receive mail onsite:
- Please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Department name
- Days you would like your mail delivered
- Special instructions
We are staffed during our regular hours (7:00-3:30) with at least 2 people for receiving mail and making deliveries.
One of those people will do the pick up from USPS each morning at 6:15 am as usual.
For deliveries on campus – many departments have already contacted us to make arrangements, here are the choices:
- Delivery and pick up at your office, as usual (morning only)
- Special circumstances and requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, including (but not limited to):
- day-specific delivery (only M,W, F, for instance)
- delivery to a central spot in the building for multiple departments
- You can tell us to hold your mail until further notice
For your and your departments’ security, please keep your pick-up arrangement consistent by having the same pick-up person/s each time. If you need to change your designee, please notify us via email.
To send out mail if you are not having regular delivery to your office, use the Mail Services drop boxes around campus.
If you live in University Housing, your mail is not handled by UWM’s Mail Services. Your university residence will handle all packages to and from campus.
Please contact the Residential Mailrooms with questions about mail/packages.
For Amazon deliveries:
- If you are expecting a package at your office, you will need to pick it up at the University Services & Research Building (115 E. Reindl Way, Glendale, WI 53212).
- If you are working remotely, please change the Amazon delivery address to your personal address.
For Staples deliveries from MDS:
- If you are expecting a Staples package at your office, you will (most likely) need to pick it up at the University Services & Research Building (115 E. Reindl Way, Glendale, WI 53212).
- Hours for pick up are 7:00-3:30.
Any questions? Call 414-750-4768, or email email@example.com.
Mail Services is responsible for the mail delivery, collection and processing of all UWM’s incoming U.S. mail, all intra- and inter-campus mail and the processing of all United Parcel Service shipments.Mail Services also provides inserting services and ink jet labeling for automated bulk mailings.