MAIL SERVICES EXPECTATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 REDUCTION:
We are staffed during our regular hours (7:00-3:30) with at least 2 people for receiving mail and making deliveries.
One of those people will do the pick up from USPS each morning at 6:15 am as usual.
For deliveries on campus – many departments have already contacted us to make arrangements, here are the choices:
- Delivery and pick up at your office, as usual (morning only)
- Special circumstances and requests can be emailed to email@example.com, including (but not limited to):
- day-specific delivery (only M,W, F, for instance)
- delivery to a central spot in the building for multiple departments
- You can tell us to hold your mail until further notice
For your and your departments’ security, please keep your pick-up arrangement consistent by having the same pick-up person/s each time. If you need to change your designee, please notify us via email.
To send out mail if you are not having regular delivery to your office, use the Mail Services drop boxes around campus.
All Fed Ex and UPS deliveries should be directed to our building:
115 E. Reindl Way
Glendale, WI 53212
For Amazon deliveries:
- If you are expecting a package at your office, you will need to pick it up at the University Services & Research Building (see above address).
- If you are working remotely, please change the Amazon delivery address to your personal address.
For Staples deliveries from MDS:
- If you are expecting a Staples package at your office, you will (most likely) need to pick it up at the University Services & Research Building (see above address).
- Hours for pick up are 7:00-3:30.
Any questions? Call 414-750-4768, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail Services is responsible for the mail delivery, collection and processing of all UWM’s incoming U.S. mail, all intra- and inter-campus mail and the processing of all United Parcel Service shipments.Mail Services also provides inserting services and ink jet labeling for automated bulk mailings.