- Now Accepting Applications for the David Mulroy Scholarship for the Study of Classics Abroad - The Classics program is now accepting applications for the David Mulroy Scholarship for the Study of Classics Abroad. The deadline to apply is November 19, 2018.
- The Latin Table – Fall 2019 - Thursdays, 5:00pm
Curtin Hall 866
Come practice your spoken Latin. All levels welcome!
- The Latin Table – Spring 2019 - Spring 2019 Latin Table:
- Monday at Noon: April 1, 15, and May 6
- Wednesday 3:30 - 4:30: March 27, April 10 and 24
- Latin Table – Practice Your Spoken Latin - Come practice your spoken Latin! Everyone is welcome! The Latin Table meets in Curtin 866 on October 15 and 29, November 5 and 19, and December 3 from 12-1pm and October 8 and 22, November 12 and 26, and December 10 from 3-4pm.
- Ancient Maya Political Integration: A Case Study from Copán, Honduras - Archaeological Institute of America Lecture
Saturday, December 7, 2019, 3:00pm