- Professor, Supply Chain, Operations Management & Business Statistics
PhD, Operations Management , University of Texas at Dallas
ME, Industrial Engineering and Management, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok
BE, Systems Engineering and Management Engineering, Beijing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics
Areas of Expertise
Dr. Yue specializes in operations management.
Dr. Yue is a member of INFORMS.
Selected recent research publications include:
- Wang, X., L. Liang, X. Yue, and L. Van Wassenhove, 2017 “Estimation of deprivation level functions using a numerical rating scale”. Production and Operations Management, forthcoming.
- Wang, Z., D. Yao, X. Yue, and J. Liu, 2017 “Impact of IT Capability on the Performance of Port Operation”. Production and Operations Management, forthcoming.
- Liu, F., S. Wang, Y. Hong, and X. Yue, 2017. “On the Robust and Stable Flowshop Scheduling Under Stochastic and Dynamic Disruptions”. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, forthcoming.
- Wang, X., T. Choi, H. Liu, and X. Yue (2017). A novel hybrid ant colony optimization algorithm for emergency transportation problems during post-disaster scenarios. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, forthcoming.
- Raghunathan, S., C. Tang, and X. Yue, 2017 “Analysis of the Bullwhip Effect in a Multi-Product Setting with Interdependent Demands”. Operations Research, 65(2), pages 424-432.
- Wang, X., T. Choi, H. Liu, and X. Yue, 2017 "Novel Ant Colony Optimization Methods for Simplifying Solution Construction in Vehicle Routing Problems". IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Transactions, 17(11), pages 3132-3141.
- Alwan L., M. Xu, D. Yao, and X. Yue, 2016. “The Dynamic Newsvendor Model with Correlated Demand”. Decision Science, 47(1), pages 11-30.
- Liu J., Wang Z., Yao D., and Yue X, 2016. “Transaction Cost Analysis of Supply Chain Logistics: Firm-based vs. Port-focal”. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 67(2), pages 176-186.
- Wang, Z., D. Yao and X. Yue, 2015. “E-Business Investment for Fresh Agricultural Food Industry”. Annals of Operations Research, pages 1-16.
- Shi, J., X. Yue and Y. Zhao, 2014. “Operations Sequencing for a Multi-stage Production Inventory System”. Naval Research Logistics, 61(2), pages 144-154.