Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab (OWL) is an excellent wide-ranging resource to address many writing issues.
- American Anthropological Association
- American Chemical Society
- American College of Sports Medicine – (from Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise)
- American Medical Association Manual of Style, 10th Ed.
- AMA Guidelines for Citing Sources – (from St. Catherine University Libraries)
- American Political Science Association Style Manual
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
- APA Stylebook – Works cited and page format guidelines of the American Psychological Association
- Associated Press Style Guide – Rules on grammar, punctuation, spelling, and usage as indicated by the Associated Press (from Scribd)
- Chicago/Turabian Documentation – Guidelines on using Chicago/Turabian Documentation (from the UW–Madison Writing Center)
- Chicago Manual of Style Online
- Council of Science Editors (CSE) Citation Guide – (from UW-Madison)
- MLA Stylebook – Works cited and page format guidelines of the Modern Language Association
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – (from UW-Madison)
- APA Style Tutorial
- APA Formatting – APA Format Setup in Word 2010 (audio/video), approx. 5 minutes (from the Daytona State College Writing Center)
- MLA Formatting – MLA Format Setup in Word 2010 (audio/video), approx. 5 minutes (from the Daytona State College Writing Center)
- MLA Style Overview – MLA 8th edition guide from the Purdue OWL (PowerPoint presentation)
- Ask the MLA – An ever-growing collection of FAQs regarding MLA style.
- Challenging questions about APA Style can be directed to: Style Experts at StyleExpert@apastyle.org