Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab (OWL) is an excellent wide-ranging resource for all writers.
- American Anthropological Association
- American Chemical Society
- American College of Sports Medicine – (from Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise)
- American Medical Association (AMA) Manual of Style, 11th Ed.
- AMA 10th Ed. Quick Guide for Citing Sources – (from St. Catherine University Libraries)
- American Political Science Association Style Manual
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- APA Stylebook – References and format guidelines of the American Psychological Association
- Associated Press Style Guide – Rules on grammar, punctuation, spelling, and usage as indicated by the Associated Press (from Scribd)
- Chicago/Turabian Documentation – Guidelines on using Chicago/Turabian Documentation (from the UW–Madison Writing Center)
- Chicago Manual of Style Online
- Council of Science Editors (CSE) Citation Guide – (from UW-Madison)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers – (from UW-Madison)
- MLA Style Center – Get started using the format of the Modern Language Association
- MLA Formatting and Style Guide – comprehensive Works Cited and format guidelines (from the Purdue OWL)
- APA Style Tutorial – Tutorials and Webinars, Handouts and Guides, and Sample Papers (from the APA)
- APA Formatting – APA Format Setup in Word 2010 (audio/video), approx. 5 minutes (from the Daytona State College Writing Center)
- MLA Formatting – MLA Format Setup in Word 2010 (audio/video), approx. 5 minutes (from the Daytona State College Writing Center)
- MLA Style Overview – MLA 8th edition guide from the Purdue OWL (PowerPoint presentation)
- MLA Style Center – Tips and FAQs about MLA style including Ask the MLA.
- Questions about APA Style can be directed to StyleExpert@apastyle.org