Monday, November 6, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM CST
UWM School of Continuing Education
161 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53203
One of the most common questions asked by novice fundraisers is…
How do you ask for money?
- How can a fundraiser identify potential new donors?
- How do you start a productive conversation with a new donor?
- What do funders really want to know?
As part of the Helen Bader Institute for Nonprofit Management‘s Professional Development Series, join us and listen in on a lively conversation among experienced development & funding professionals as they discuss the challenges nonprofit professionals face in tackling the fine art of “Earning the Ask”.
Meet our Panel!
- Christina Makal McCaffrey – Director, Major & Planned Giving – UW-Milwaukee
- Dan Pfeiffer – Database Analytics & Reporting – Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee
- Nancy Seidl Nelson, CFRE – SPI Consulting, LLC & President, AFPSeWI
- Maria Vento – Vice President, Grants and Impact Investments – Bader Philanthropies
Moderated by Jason Parry – Vice President of Development and Communications – Penfield Children’s Center