EXPERIENCE a live presentation that includes one of the show topics below and a tour of the night sky, featuring the constellations and their stories.
Fees & General Information
- In Person at the Planetarium for 60 minutes: $175 for non-school groups
- Virtual Session for 30 minutes: $100 for non-school groups
- Duration: 60 minutes (in person) or 30 minutes (virtual)
- In-Person Seating: Up to 75 people
- Reservations: At least two weeks prior to your visit.
- Age Levels: See Show Topics below for age-appropriate shows. Our presentations are not appropriate for children younger than four years old.
Reserve a Show Today
- Wonders of Day & Night | Ages 4–7Blast off to the International Space Station where we investigate what causes night and day. Experience what night and day are like on other planets such as Mars.
- Solar System Expedition | Ages 6+Explore the solar system and marvel at the Sun’s powerful flares, Jupiter’s swirling storms, and Saturn’s intriguing moons. Travel to the icy worlds of the Kuiper Belt and behold the latest discoveries from Juno and New Horizons.
- Life of a Star | Ages 10+Marvel at the dramatic changes of stars as they transform from stellar nurseries to exotic objects such as white dwarfs, neutron stars, and black holes. Discover how stars fused the chemical elements in our bodies.
- Moving to Mars | Ages 10+Explore what we have learned about Mars, especially the potential for life on the red planet and the obstacles we need to overcome to send humans to Mars in the 2040s.
- Northern Lights | Ages 10+Enjoy the radiance of the night sky and colorful displays of dancing lights with a behind-the-scenes tour of the science behind one of nature’s most remarkable light shows.
- NASA’s SOFIA | Ages 10+Planetarium Director Dr. Jean Creighton will share her experiences spending 20 hours in the stratosphere on NASA’s Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (SOFIA)—the largest moving observatory in the world.
- Scale of the Universe | Ages 14+Our Earth belongs to the solar system, which is part of the Milky Way galaxy. This galaxy is one of trillions of galaxies in the universe. Using amazing visuals, Jean Creighton will help you grasp the size of the cosmos in an enlightening and accessible way.