- This is a digital transformation for UWM – the biggest and most cutting edge technology project to-date. We are taking the next step in technology to ensure faculty and staff can use a single platform for all their work needs.
- Teams allows faculty and staff at UWM to have their own phone number and access to key calling features, such as voicemail.
Help & ResourcesTeams Calls Training
Visit the UWM TechTraining Online Training site for online Teams Calls training opportunities! Learn the basics of Teams Calls such as settings, answering a call, one click-dialing, voicemail setup and more.
Download Teams Calls training manuals:
- Teams Calls Quick Guide (PDF, may require login)
- Getting Started with Teams Calls (PDF, may require login)
- Microsoft Teams: Calls (PDF)
- Microsoft Teams: Calls for Admin Assistants (PDF)
NOTE: If you are sharing links to these manuals, right click on the link above and choose Copy Link Address/Location and then paste that link in your message. If you open the link and copy the URL in the address bar and send it to others, those opening the link will not have the correct permissions to view the file.
Want to see Teams Calls in action? Watch this demo to see all the features of Teams Calls (approx 10 mins).
Visit the UWM KnowledgeBase to learn more about Teams Calls:
This UWM KnowledgeBase article links to various Microsoft resources covering features of Teams Calling used by administrative assistants when managing someone else’s phone. Topics include setting up a delegate, call forwarding and in-call features.
Download the course manual:
Microsoft Teams: Calls for Admin Assistants
NOTE: If you are sharing the link to this manual, right click on the link above and choose Copy Link Address/Location and then paste that link in your message. If you open the link and copy the URL in the address bar and send it to others, those opening the link will not have the correct permissions to view the file.
Please see the Teams Devices page for more information about what devices are compatible with Teams and how your department can purchase them.
For more information about using Teams, please visit the What’s Teams? page. This page has many resources including Quick Guides, an online demo, UWM KnowledgeBase articles and online tutorials.
If you have questions about Teams Calling or the project please review the FAQ page.