Come and join the Inclusive Excellence Center and Sociocultural Programming in celebrating UWM’s many identities! Identity Coffee Hour (previously known at International Coffee Hour) is an hour-long event designed for students to not only network, but to ask questions and gain a deeper knowledge about their own identities and the identity of others. Enjoy coffee and treats while learning about different identities at UWM!
Identity Coffee Hour is held once a month, from 2:30pm until 3:30pm in the Inclusive Excellence Center. Mark your calendar for our exciting upcoming coffee hours!
Fall 2019 & Spring 2020 International Coffee Hour: Dates and Topics!
- September 9: International Studies Department
- October 1: Afro-Latinx Identities
- November 5: Native American Identities
- February 4: Black Diaspora
- March 3: SEA Women’s Health
- April 7: DACA: CANCELLED