How much leave can be carried to the next year?
- UW System: Leave Benefits Summary
How do I see my earnings statement or tax documents?
How do I know or change the number of allowances for federal / state tax withholding?
- The current number of allowances for federal & state tax withholding is shown in the tax data box (top right) of your earnings statement.
- Submit a new W-4 form to change the number of allowances for federal and/or state tax withholding.
Why are extra taxes coming out of my student employment summer paycheck?
How can I get a copy of a previous year's tax statement?
When do I get paid?
- Please See: Calendars and Schedules
When do I need to submit a direct deposit form?
- A new direct deposit form is needed only when a change is being made to alter the banking information to one or all accounts previously set up in the system. Please do not submit the direct deposit form as an e-mail attachment.
Will my updated direct deposit form take effect for my next paycheck?
- Please See: Paycheck Distribution