General Questions

What are the details of the Pay Plan?

How do I change my name, address, telephone number, gender, or emergency contact information?

What is the Portal? Why would I use it?

The UWM Portal, also known as the MyUWM Portal, or the Self-Service Portal, is a website that allows you to:

  • Read HR, Payroll, and Benefits News
  • Access E-Benefits
  • Report Time Worked
  • Report Absences Taken
  • Access Earnings and Tax Statements
  • Update Personal Contact Information
  • View UW System Career Opportunities


How do I access the Portal?

  • First, activate your ePanther Account. Please read UWM Technology Resources’ knowledgebase article for instructions on how to activate your ePanther account: ePanther Account activation.
  • Log in to the portal:

Why can't I access the Portal?

  • Your ePanther ID may not be created or activated yet.
  • Employees without a Social Security Number in the system will not have access to the portal. Please provide a copy of your Social Security Card to the Human Resources Department.
  • Employees will lose access to most functionality within the portal after they leave active employment status.

Which legal holidays are observed by UWM?

Who is my Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) or Divisional Finance Officer (DFO)?

◄ Return to FAQ