What are the details of the Pay Plan?
How do I change my name, address, telephone number, gender, or emergency contact information?
What is the Portal? Why would I use it?
The UWM Portal, also known as the MyUWM Portal, or the Self-Service Portal, is a website that allows you to:
- Read HR, Payroll, and Benefits News
- Access E-Benefits
- Report Time Worked
- Report Absences Taken
- Access Earnings and Tax Statements
- Update Personal Contact Information
- View UW System Career Opportunities
How do I access the Portal?
Why can't I access the Portal?
- Your ePanther ID may not be created or activated yet.
- Employees without a Social Security Number in the system will not have access to the portal. Please provide a copy of your Social Security Card to the Human Resources Department.
- Employees will lose access to most functionality within the portal after they leave active employment status.
Which legal holidays are observed by UWM?
- Leave Benefits: Legal Holidays
Who is my Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) or Divisional Finance Officer (DFO)?
- Please see the Client Group Assignments directory.