Ideally, you should declare the minor as soon as you possible, so as to take advantage of departmental advising in planning the best sequence of upper-level courses.
- The first step to declare a minor in Geography or GIS is to fill out and submit the
Declaration of Minor Form »
- Download an unofficial transcript. To do so:
- Log in to PAWS
- Under the yellow Academics header, click in the drop down menu and select Transcript: View Unofficial, then click the yellow arrow button
- Select the Undergraduate or Graduate Transcript and default Output Destination Type (email), then click the Submit Transcript Request button
- A PDF copy will be delivered to your UWM Email Address immediately
- Request a meeting with a Geography advisor (see below).
- You will receive confirmation documents by email.
- You will also be put on the “geog-majors” e-mail list, to receive information about scholarships, internships, Geography classes and other program information.
Further advising: After you have declared your Geography minor or GIS minor, for more advising about track requirements, fieldwork, internships, etc., please contact:
- Sarah Ryniker (email@example.com), Undergraduate Advising TA
- Hyejin Yoon (firstname.lastname@example.org), Undergraduate Chair
- Kristin Sziarto (email@example.com), Faculty Advisor
- Woonsup Choi (firstname.lastname@example.org), Faculty Advisor
Advising office hours: No drop-in hours at this time.
Please e-mail for a meeting.