You can declare a major in Geography right away at UWM. In fact, it’s best to declare your major as soon as possible to take advantage of Geography advising to plan the best sequence of courses.
- First, fill out and submit the Declaration of Major Form »
- Next, download an unofficial transcript. To do so:
- Log in to PAWS
- Under the yellow Academics header, click in the drop down menu and select Transcript: View Unofficial, then click the yellow arrow button
- Select the Undergraduate or Graduate Transcript and default Output Destination Type (email), then click the Submit Transcript Request button
- A PDF copy will be delivered to your UWM Email Address immediately
- Request a meeting with a Geography advisor (see below).
- You will receive confirmation documents by email.
- You will also be put on the “geog-majors” e-mail list, to receive information about scholarships, internships, Geography classes and other program information.
Further advising: After you have declared your Geography major, for more advising about track requirements, fieldwork, internships, etc., please contact:
- Sarah Ryniker (email@example.com), Undergraduate Advising TA
- Hyejin Yoon (firstname.lastname@example.org), Undergraduate Chair
- Kristin Sziarto (email@example.com), Faculty Advisor
- Woonsup Choi (firstname.lastname@example.org), Faculty Advisor
Advising office hours: No drop-in hours at this time.
Please e-mail for a meeting.