UW-Milwaukee EnQuest Summer Camps for High School Girls
For girls exiting 9th, 10th or 11th grade. No prior engineering experience needed.
Do you like to solve problems? Create things? Want to tackle some of the big issues facing the world? Could engineering be a field for you? Find out at EnQuest—UWM’s engineering summer camp for high school girls, offered only at UWM’s College of Engineering & Applied Science.
- Tackle a hands-on an engineering project with global impact
- Meet women engineers who are changing the world
- Explore our labs and engineering classrooms
- Make new friends and experience the fun of campus life
- Discover why engineering is a great career for women
Discover the 2022 Overnight Camp
Discover the 2022 Day Camp
Summer camps are finished for 2022. Please complete the interest form below if you want us to contact you when 2023 camps open for registration.