UW-Milwaukee EnQuest Summer Camps for High School Girls
Summer 2022 Camps
For girls exiting 9th, 10th or 11th grade. No prior engineering experience needed.
EnQuest 2022 Day Camp: June 27 – July 1, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm each day
- Features a solar energy project – Register here by May 27.
EnQuest 2022 Overnight camp: July 24 – 29 (check-in Sunday evening, July 24)
- This group will contribute to a UWM biomedical engineering research project – Register here by June 22.
Do you like to solve problems? Create things? Want to tackle some of the big issues facing the world? Could engineering be a field for you? Find out at EnQuest—UWM’s engineering summer camp for high school girls, offered only at UWM’s College of Engineering & Applied Science.
- Tackle a hands-on an engineering project with global impact
- Meet women engineers who are changing the world
- Explore our labs and engineering classrooms
- Make new friends and experience the fun of campus life
- Discover why engineering is a great career for women
Health and Safety
EnQuest camps will be held in person following current health and safety guidelines which include temperature checks and health screening questions. Plans will pivot as public health conditions dictate. See more details here.