- Visiting Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering
Most recently, Bao completed his post-doc research at Case Western Reserve University’s School of Medicine, at the Advanced Platform Technology Center, a U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs rehabilitation research center. The center addresses clinical needs of disabled veterans by applying engineering and basic science principles to the design of new rehabilitation interventions.
- PhD, University of Pittsburgh
- MS, University of Edinburgh (UK)
- BS, Xi'an Jiaotong University (China)
- Human motor control
- Rehabilitation robotics
- Neuromusculoskeletal dynamics