- This event has passed.
Fall Welcome Fest 2022
September 22, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us for our annual welcome event with lunch for UWM Engineering & Applied Science students, faculty and staff. See old friends and make some new ones as you discover the many engaging student organizations and have some fun at this back-to-school tradition.
- Stop at the check-in table between 11 am – 1 pm in the EMS lobby to pick up your stamp card (you’ll need it to get your free lunch and to get a prize at the end).
- Roam the 1st-3rd floors of the EMS building to learn more about the majors/departments and grab lunch along the way.
- Meet student organizations that are also set up on 1st-3rd floors. Maybe you’ll run into Pounce, too!
- Get a stamp at each station you stop at. See below for a list of the stations.
- Stop back at the check-in table to claim your prize.
Stamp + Lunch Stations
All boldfaced stations are hosting your free lunch
Biomedical Engineering: Biomechanics & Biomaterials Lab W180
– Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) outside of W180
– American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) outside of W165
Mechanical Engineering: Kulwicki Garage E171
Electric Vehicle Club
Engineers Without Borders (EWB)
National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
– Code Hackathon: EMS 250
– Computer Science Career Club: EMS 250
– Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers-Computer Science EMS 250
Electrical Engineering: Power Lab W209
– Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE): Outside W209
Tutoring & Mentoring Center EMS 280
(Sorry, no food or drink allowed in or around the Foundry)
– American Foundry Society: inside Foundry W365
– Materials Advantage: EMS 308